Our powerlifting program at DTS is systematically designed for athletes and lifters of all gender, age and experience levels to efficiently and effectively develop muscle mass and learn how to use that muscle to become brutally strong! Many of the athletes on our Powerlifting Program have since decided to become competitive lifters who compete as a part of "Team Deebo" and represent Deebo Training Systems in local and state competitions with great success.
To date, our team and/or online clients hold the following state and national records:
- Men's Teen 198 (Raw Classic) - Squat/Deadlift (NJ)
- Men's Teen 242 (Raw Classic) - Squat/Deadlift/Total (NJ)
- Men's Junior 165 (Raw Classic) - Squat (NY)
- Men's Masters (55-59) 220 (Raw Classic) - Squat/Bench/Deadlift/Total (NJ)
- Women's Open 165 (Raw Classic) - Bench/Deadlift (NJ)
- Women's Open 165 (Raw Classic) - Bench/Deadlift (PA)
- Women's Masters (Raw Classic) - Squat/Deadlift/Total (Ohio)
At DTS, we run our powerlifting sessions at various times throughout the day/week under the supervision of one (or a few) of our coaches, as well as some of our veteran, experienced lifters, and our "crews" motivate, support and push one-another to get the most out of each training session, day in and day out. We are always looking for highly-motivated, hardworking individuals with CHARACTER to add to our team. If you think you fit the mold, whether you have aspirations of competing as a power lifter or just want to train like one, feel free to reach out to us and set up a FREE trial week on our program! Visit the Contact Us page for more info.